Thursday, November 11, 2004

The Cruel Tutelage of my Professor

The Cruel Tutelage of my professor

The Professor's talisman

1.Today I will create a crisis situation so I can feel really alive.

2.Today I will work to lower my students' self-esteem.

3.I will laugh at a student today.

4.Today I will deliver my lecture starting from the end and working my way to the beginning

5.There are no stupid questions. There are only stupid students.

6.Today I will spend class reading my latest article outloud, including tables and references

7.Today I will answer each of my students' questions with a more difficult question.

8.I will quiz my students exclusively on the footnotes in the text-books

9.Today I will take credit for a students' work.

10.Never forgive. Never forgive. Never forgive. Repeat.

11.Student is the Enemy.Student is the Enemy...

12.Ignore me at your peril.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ravi said...

helloooo
bilogik. welcome.i know ur disappointed that its me but what the hell!!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shady bilogik bugger ! -ravi

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home